Corporate Content Creation
Let's face it, we are all saturated with information. With the rise of the attention economy, you need to find new solutions to communicate with your employees, shareholders and public.
Given Mariana's television and production background as a journalist, influencer, and content creator for national networks like NBC and a social media community of over 500,000 on all platforms, she's able to create bite-sized corporate content to reach your audiences where they are. This will take the traditional keynote beyond an in-person or virtual event and transform it into easily digestible, and evergreen, digital products that create connectivity and community.
This can take the form of snackable videos that can comprise a digital series for your company website, streaming or outlets like YouTube; a corporate podcast; or a social media activation/package, including platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, that exalts brand awareness and company efforts. Topics can range from DEI, technology, financial services, sustainability, manufacturing, healthcare, retail industries, automotive, etc.
Mariana has been pioneering in this area, hosting, and producing a digital series for Microsoft in partnership with Accenture, and Avanade, that's already in its second season with record-breaking global viewership. The program – now renewed for a second season – drives thought leadership via a bi-monthly interactive digital videos aimed at all employees and accessible to the public.
• That your workforce feels a sense of pride, strong corporate culture, and unity, even though many are working remotely, through bite-sized content they receive every week or month.
• To ensure that your brand, including your executives and employees, are positioned as leaders and subject matter experts in their respective industry, role, or area of conversation, by staying current with different weekly/monthly takeaways.
• That your employees and the public understand how your company is facing constant disruption, hybrid work, diversity and inclusion, and using technology to communicate, create community and help them maximize their full potential.
Other examples and clients include:
• Social media series for Bank of America.
• Ford virtual videos to promote the stories of small business owners that have been helped by the automotive company.
• CDC social media campaign for healthcare, composed of videos for Instagram reels and TikTok.